They are leaving me..


When I look back down the line, I'm left with nothing else but memories. Only memories, preaching me the lessons of the life so far. But slowly and slowly they are moving back..going far away from me..and when I look at them, it sounds like they are giving me a final good bye and would never return back.

I keep on screaming, begging..putting all my efforts to hold them on. I'm grabbing them in my hands so that they can never be able to leave me.. but it seems like slowly and steadily the grip of my hand is loosening..and as soon as I try to tighten them, it hurts even more..it has already been loosened to such an extent that some pachtes of memories have already been departed forever. 

I'm here left with nothing but a hope..a mere hope that all my memories will always stay with me..I know that it's a false one though..

But my heart and mind would never accept this fact because it knows that I would be left completely alone without those memories.I would be left alone to live or rather to die.

What I can do at this point of time is to hope.

A mere hope..

टिप्पणियाँ

Popular Posts

Aksar🌈

Commitment is not love..

You're Special- Part 1