You're Special- Part 1



Some things are weird, no?

So was our relationship. It was not sort of a cute or tempting one.

We took things really very casual. We didn't have any sort of goals or to-do-list nor any big plans for future. We were like "let's enjoy the present". We lived in moments for moments. This sounds quite cool, no? But this so called "cool" perspective of ours ended up things really worse.

With time, we came to know that being serious, being responsible is important sometimes. Not always we can stay in that urchin, free lifestyle. There comes a time in everyone's life when we have to face and accept our responsibilities. Sometimes we need to be answerable.

Things worked for sometime, but slowly it was not going so smoothly as we thought it would. 

Endless conversations ended into awkward silences. Calls ended up in whatsapp chats, from innumerous talks, we reached a stage where "how are you?" was the only question to ask, with "fine, all okay", being the only answer. But somehow we were dealing with it..a month passed, then suddenly one fine day, it was her calling me. I was surprised, thought that yes now everything would be sorted up..we would again be back together as we used to be before. All those sweet memories flashed in one go in front of my eyes. I was happy. I was overwhelmed. I picked up the phone quickly, and before I could say anything, she said with a deeper voice, 

"I missed you and I'll always miss you Atharv", 

I quickly interrupted in between laughing and saying, "why are you being so emotional Ananya, don't worry everything would be sorted, we will toge..", and before letting me complete my sentence, she replied, "No, now it don't need to be sorted anymore".."We gave it enough time, we waited, we gave it everything we had but it didn't worked, so as we decided in beginning, we're breaking up now..love you, take care, bye"..then she cut the call.


I was stupefied for a min. I had no words to explain my feelings..

Wasn't this phone call to sort things up?

Wasn't everything gonna be happy again?

Isn't break up a mutual decision?


It was all so sudden and quick that I was completely shattered. I cried continuously for 3 hours. 


Time passed, things changed..I moved on. I started being much more busy with my work that I never thought of being in any sort of relationships again.


Life was sorted. I started to enjoy my life alone without any partner. But still I could not get over Ananya's memories. Somewhere, deep down, I still missed her.


One day, my friend Pratyush invited me to his wedding. I thought that it would be a great escape from Ananya's memories. I packed my clothes and some important accessories and went straight to Pratyush's home, seven days before the marriage.


I never expected, even in my dreams that those seven days would have such a great impact on my life. It would change everything. It would change me and my perspective of life. 

(To Be Continued in next part..)

टिप्पणियाँ

Popular Posts

Aksar🌈

Commitment is not love..